The Midwest Meditation Retreat
The Midwest Meditation Retreat will go from October 17th through the 20th. This is an opportunity to unplug and reconnect with yourself and to the natural world. This is primarily a meditation retreat, but there will be ample time to train.
- October 17th through the 20th
Haines Cottages which sits about 500 feet of pristine sand beach in Door County, Wisconsin.
There will be limited attendee spots available for each of these retreats. Accommodations will all be shared rooms (between 4 to 6 humans per room).
If you want to come as a couple, the entrance fees will be the same for each person, as we only have so much space on site, but please email me before purchasing, as we only have five private full or queen rooms available for each week, and they will not last long.
**Early Bird price $575 until 4/30
- Lodging and access to all the amenities on site.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Registration Does Not Include:
- Airfare to and from the venue
- A personal rental car
- Snacks – if you are snacker bring your go-tos from the States. Only main meals will be provided.
In order to attend either of these retreats you must submit an application with the subject line Midwest Meditation Retreat Application to [email protected] with the following info:
- Why you want to attend this event?
- What are you looking to take back with you from this experience?
- What is your current meditation practice look like?
Refund and Exchange Policy:
- A 50% refund may be issued up to 90 days before the retreat.
- An exchange to another attendee may be made up to 90 days from the retreat.
- After 90 days, no exchanges or refunds are possible.
Kim House has been practicing Zen Buddhism for over 20 years and was ordained as a Zen teacher in 2006. His smile fills a room and he has been working his whole life at really listening. He leads small and large meditation groups and practices daily himself. He also enjoys writing, fishing, cooking, and fixing things.
Dr. Ben House has worked as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and Nutritionist since 2006. House was accepted to medical school without an undergraduate degree, but elected to finish his degree and pursue a career in the health and fitness sector. He is currently lifting and practicing functional medicine after finishing his PhD and a multi-year metabolic health study within the Nutritional Sciences Department at UT-Austin. House has numerous publications in peer reviewed scientific journals such as The International Journal of Obesity, has presented his work at multiple international conferences, and his passion is researching, writing, and teaching. House puts out at least 300-500 pages of short, medium, and long free content per year and now lives in Costa Rica with his wife Steph and their puppies living the principles he asks others to build into their lives.